Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

The Lake



Planting Trees At Lake Ngatu



 On Tuesday we went to Lake Ngatu for planting trees.  I went with Will in his mum's truck. It was fun, I was planting kanuka and manuka. It was fun, as I ran to the top of  the hill.  I could see down from the cliff, the kids look like tiny ants, and there was a lake.   We picked up a pot and planting the trees .  After we had finished planting, the trees, we were given an ice block. Then we ate lunch. I had some chocolate and  juice.   I

t was a great morning.  



That the end.




2 comments:

  1. Wow I love how you explained it in so much detail it looks like you had a lot of fun and so did I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Yatarth. it was fun to plant with u and the class.
    I liked your experience

    ReplyDelete