Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

he got rob by his best friend

once a time ther is the friend jost was homelees but mic bring josh to his house josh said wow but at 3:45 am josh was robbing mic house but when mic wake up at 9:00 am he went to the kicther mic said we rob he tell josh mic said we are rob josh said i did not rob mic said ok 2 day afer mic wake up to 2:00 am to watch a movie but he saw josh robbing his house mic said why you robbing my house josh said haha that the end to my story the end 

3 comments:

  1. Yay Yatharh, you mastered adding a title to your blog post!
    You share such imaginative stories 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yatharh, Carter from Paroa School here.
    I really like the vocabulary that you used in this story, I can tell alot of thought went into this; this is a very creative story and can't wait to see more.

    Keep up the good work.
    Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yatharth
    I really love your story because it made me picture the story into my head really love that story keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete